Friday, June 8, 2007

Secrets Secrets are no fun

Last night, Sir Paul McCartney played a secret show in London for a crowd of celebrities. NME.com has the scoop on the show with pictures and everything.

What I'm concerned about is the "secrecy" going on here. I thought musicians and fans had a mutual agreement. We go out to see your show and you play for us. It's like we're the kings and queens and you're the musical court. Your goal is to entertain, not keep things private.

Anyway, I'm not mad at any musician in particular. I'm just upset that Paul McCartney didn't give me enough time to get plane tickets to fly out to London so I can hear him play. Because it will definitely be a longshot for me to ever see him live.

Here's the playlist from last night:

Drive My Car
Only Mama Knows
Dance Tonight
C Moon
The Long And Winding Road
I'll Follow The Sun
Calico Skies
That Was Me
Blackbird
Here Today
Back In The USSR
Nod Your Head
House Of Wax
I've Got A Feeling
Matchbox
Get Back
Hey Jude
Let It Be
Lady Madonna
I Saw Her Standing There

No comments: