Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Proof that our prison system is perfect.

I was going to post a picture right here at the top but I don't really want to look at her dumb face so I won't. Mind you, the only reason that I am bothering to post on such a stupid topic is because I just happened to be checking out Time.com and I read this article that literally had me laughing out loud for about five minutes. I mean, you can't really write this stuff.

Paris Hilton has been released from the jail house - though she's not in the clear just yet. In fact, she's spending her time in the medical ward of a maximum security detention center. Cos she's sick. The poor baby.

Don't worry though, because the experience is changing her for the better. "I used to act dumb. ... That act is no longer cute," is what she told ABC. Whew. After 3 whole days in the slammer, it's good to see her making some progress. Maybe she'll stop being a huge joke.

Oh wait - no she won't. Punch line:

Hilton has been saying that she is changed by her jailhouse experience, and she repeated that theme with Walters: "Now, I would like to make a difference. ... God has given me this new chance."

I'll let that speak for itself.

No comments: