Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Go! Team has got some new moves


There was always something about The Go! Team that always brings me back to them. I could go on months without hearing them for a while, then I can stick them on my ipod and immediately be transformed into this dancing machine.

Thankfully, I don't have to listen to the same Thunder, Lightning, Strike over and over again. Now, with their new album Proof of Youth coming out in the UK in September I can dance even more. Yeah, September is a long ways away, but until then I can listen to their new single Grip Like A Vice pretty much everyday. That is, until they come out with another single. Then I'll listen to that one.

It pretty much sounds like the anthem for women everywhere. It's almost like a ritual calling sound to the ladies to join together against the evil predator called THE MALE. Ha. Either way, it's got that funky beat their known for from their last album and it's got some new tricks here and there. Just another brand new song from the dance moguls, The Go! Team.


No comments: