Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Greatest Gig To Have Sex To.

I have been a long time believer that Portishead's music is a natural aphrodisiac. You put on Dummy right before getting it on with your special someone and I guarantee you that your sexual experience will not only be enhanced, but you'll feel as if you're starring in the absolute hottest sex scene Hollywood has ever produced.

Oh, and did I mention that the album is incredible all around? Yeah, it's a classic and everyone ought to listen to it - especially on dark, rainy nights.

I got super excited when I found out that the group is going to be performing again for the first time in years. They will be curating All Tomorrow's Parties later in the year, which you can see on the event's website.

There will be many a baby made the night of this show, I can assure you.

Unfortunately, it won't be happening anywhere near me. But if this is an indication that they might touring, or at least performing other shows again - then it's a mighty good thing. So go listen to Dummy if you haven't, become obsessed with it like I have and I will try to keep you updated on more Portishead show information.

1 comment:

Simone said...

yeah dummy makes me feel a little on the frisky side. that being said, i don't think i would be able to make it through an entire show.