Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Drew and the Medicinal Pen: Dose #3


It took me a few weeks to get this interview with Drew and it pretty much was done over emails and a vigorous run through the Facebook messaging system. So here are my favorite questions for a diamond in the rough streets of New York.

1. What is you favorite type of tea?
Black Coffee
2. What are you currently listening to/what can't you wait to come out?
I've been listening a lot to this band I made friends with last year called Endless Mike and the Beagle Club. They're great, check them out. I can't wait for my friend Sean Lee's EP to come out.
3. Do you believe there is life after death?
Something like it.
4. What's your biggest pet peeve of New York City?
Advertisements and oversized sunglasses.
5. Where do you see yourself in 13 years (year 2020)?
Playing Thunderstruck with a robotic hand so fast that the guitar starts smoking to a bunch of robots from a hovering stage with glow sticks and lasers everywhere.



*all photos provided by Drew except for the button. I took that one.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Haha I love his answer to the first question.