Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Whoa Whoa Whoa



Keith Richards, the guitarist of the band the Rolling Stones, has admitted yesterday to snorting his father's ashes with some coke when he died.

This quote was found in the interview Richards did with NME.com

The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father. I snorted my father. He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared," he said. "... It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive."


Um. Ew. Understandable that you love the man. I mean, he's one half of the reason you're alive, Keith. But seriously. Did you need to go to the measures of snorting him. He will be with you...in spirit. I don't think your family and friends meant that he would actually be IN you. Way to go, Keith. You just improved on the name "Rock Star." Geez.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Fucking psycho.

Keith said...

This. Is. Brilliant. Works right in line with my previous post.

Unknown said...

Simone honey, some people are just more spiritual than others. Don't hate.