Thursday, July 5, 2007

If only my morning commute looked like this...

The White Stripes are doing more and more than convinces me that they were sent from the heavens to show us humans how to be awesome. What did they do this time, you ask?

Rumor had it that the band was going to be playing a secret show in Winnepeg, Manitoba. So a bunch of the band's fans decided to head over there to catch the show. Little did they know, a show was coming to them.

Mr. and Ms. White boarded a transit bus and proceeded to play a couple of songs for the people on their. The fans caught the performance on tape and here it is for your viewing pleasure. Just head on over to Youtube.

This is pretty much one of the coolest things that could ever happen to fans of a band. I would have crapped my pants. It actually sounds like several people are doing just that in the video, too. I mean, can you imagine? Now all I need is for British Sea Power to show up on the Q train.

Read about some more music news on Rolling Stone's Daily Music Blog.

No comments: