Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I don't mean to be a geek but...

I am one, so you're just going to have to deal with it. I just came across this amazing little item on the Internet and I wanted to share it for all the people who will actually appreciate this thing.



Check out what this thing can do:
That’s where this thing comes in, as it has 4 interchangeable Marvel backgrounds and another 4 Marvel characters (Spiderman, Hulk, Green Goblin, and Dr. Doom), which are hinged for easy posing. This allows your kid to easily arrange his set, and, frame by frame, piece together his movie. Once the masterpiece has been finished, you can play it back on your TV using the paltry on-board memory or put your movie onto a SD card and then put it on your computer, video player or a DVD in order to preserve it forever.
Thanks to Coolest Gadgets for that.

The likelihood that a 10 year old is going to make a more interesting and engaging movie than that new Fantastic Four movie? Pretty damn high, I'd say. So I'm all for it.

No comments: