Wednesday, March 21, 2007

No. No... NO. NO.NONONONONO!

This cannot happen. I will not have it. There's got to be someone I write to about this? Not you, Emma.... Not you.

So this blog is mostly supposed to be a music blog (yeah, I know, ok?!). I never wanted to trail stupid celebrity gossip because a. there are plenty of other places for you to find that information and b. it just doesn't interest me. But I couldn't pass this up. It would appear that Emma Watson of Harry Potter fame has lost that spark. And no, I don't mean THAT. You perv. Lev Grossman reports:

I'm hearing a lot of guff about Emma Watson waffling over whether she's going to be in the last two Harry Potter movies, but I'm still waiting for the news story that will clear up what exactly her damage is. I mean, is she (understandably) freaked out about being stalked? Is this one of those hardball salary moves actors sometimes pull (supposedly they upped their offer to 2 mil)? Or is she just too cool for magic school, as per her co-star Rupert "Weasley Is Our King" Grint: "Emma doesn't want to do it anymore. She's tired of being known as 'that girl from Harry Potter.'"


Welcome to watching some of last bits of my childhood flying away and never coming back. I'm on my way to 22 so even if I'm not too old for this shit (nobody ever is), I can't help but FEEL like I'm too old for this shit. Who gave these kids the goddamn right to grow up too?

No comments: