Thursday, January 17, 2008

The New Macbook "Air"


When I think of laptops, I think of two things:

1. Apple. It's something about their products that make them seem much more superior than the rest.

2. Weight. Those heavy consoles that you have to put in a bag that's even heavier without the extra weight in it.

Luckily for me, I don't have to think about these things anymore since Apple and Steve Jobs took care of it for me with the new Macbook "Air".

Now, here is the part where I laugh my ass off about this product. It's thinner than a credit card, it's got no cd drive and it's probably only made for business things...like meetings or sudoku puzzles.

Either way, looking at this sucker makes me fall in love with it. Yes, I have fallen in love with a piece of machinery that will probably fail to make as much money as say, the iPhone?

I'll probably end up buying it and regretting that I can't watch episodes of Family Guy on it. Probably better off with an iPhone.

1 comment:

Scheyenne Zigzag said...

yeah, Apple things are yummy